TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Counties MCC.

+2
adam
sidekick39ish
6 posters

Go down

Three Counties MCC. Empty Three Counties MCC.

Post  sidekick39ish Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:53 am

can anyone tell us all about this track on 21st march. whats it like, flat, hills, grass, what ?????? this is your chance to sell this meeting. Its a new venue to most , if not all of us.
Three Counties MCC. 102835
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

http://twinshock-chairs.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Three Counties MCC. Empty track

Post  adam Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:06 am

Good morn brother kev.. the track on the 21st of march (wainlode) is a natural grassland circuit the odd steady climb nothing man made so should be good... plus you get to shake hands with me!!!! love you all..... Three Counties MCC. 61837 ps any further info req ring brother Acock 07979831140 anytime
adam
adam

Back to top Go down

Three Counties MCC. Empty Re: Three Counties MCC.

Post  sidekick39ish Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:49 am

Entry forms (regs) are now available for download on the AMCA website. 21/03/2010.
http://www.amca.uk.com/fixtures/classicentryformdownloads
Still waiting for Marks Tey regs to appear. Sleep
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick39ish Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:48 am

24 entered. should be a good days racing. bounce This is a first for the club, running sidecars, and with this support, lets hope they continue to run chairs at more meetings,
there is one more planed for this year. at another venue in the area. 31st. may. Malvern. Three Counties MCC. 102835
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick39ish Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:02 am

FEEDBACK form a rider that does not have internet. (not me)
why the f**k was a new lightwieght 710cc Zabel vmc aload to race at a twinshock event. Evil or Very Mad What is the point of advertising it as a "twinshock sidecar meeting." ????.
mr x
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shepherd Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Why indeed Shocked

Maybe thats the only way the crew in question could be competetive, racing against 30 year old bikes with even older riders, shame. Three Counties MCC. 517348
Does not answer question as to why organizers let said bike race, maybe they are part of same team Three Counties MCC. 911905
shepherd
shepherd

Back to top Go down

Three Counties MCC. Empty MR X

Post  adam Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Sounds like Mr x has no bollocks at all.... let me know who he is and i will tell him why that bike was in...
adam
adam

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick39ish Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:59 pm

i`ll also ask the question adam. why was that outfit racing at a classic scramble, even getting the holeshot in one of its races. makes all the people who make the effort to race classic period outfits look stupid.
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Three Counties MCC. Empty mr x

Post  adam Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Thank you Kev, at least you have the nut's to speak up... The chap on the zabel is a long standing friend of mine and has helped our new club to get going , he has helped out in every way possible and as a club we cannot thank him enough. Without people like him and his partner there would have been no racing yesterday and no new club. THREE COUNTIES CLASSIC WILL BE RUNNING TWINSHOCK SIDECARS AT ALL OUR EVENTS, so please do not question our commitment to the sport... his partner did all the lap scoring for us on the day helped by the present mrs longmore as we have no experiance of this at all !!!! The zabel was not lap scored or in any results.... please Mr X climb back under your rock and find something else to whinge about, all we are trying to do is set up this club and get good sidecar meetings going for you lot, i hope this does not get blown up into something that it aint... Mr x i take it you have a telephone, please feel free to ring me on 07743554700, Three Counties MCC. 61837 thank you
adam
adam

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick39ish Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Right . Evil or Very Mad for what ever reason the club had to allow the said outfit to run . right or wrong, its happened. and life go`s on Twisted Evil
Apart from it raining sat night, it was a sunny sunday with some very good racing from 24 outfits (twinshocks) split into two groups of 12. the first 6 from each going into the next race , leaving the remaining 12 to battle. the final race was an allcomers with 18 coming to the line. Perhaps the big man could post some results ??
The track got better as the day went on, some slow bits, fast bits, drops, and hills, a typical welsh/borders track. Hats off to the club. given the underlying ground conditions coped without fault.
Three Counties MCC. 764344 A great days racing. Look forward to the next meeting, which will be at another track nearby. Whiting Ash Farm, Berrow, Malvern. wr13 6ay. on the 31st. May. 2010.
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  doogle Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 pm

GP points scorer, possible future British Champion( if he calms down), Stickle Jarvis started on mid 90's KX500 EML at twinshock meetings. No points scored, not in the results just getting a bit of experience. As soon as he was old enough he went ACU and the rest is history. Maybe the the Zabel should go off the back to keep everyone happy?
Sounds like a good do, wish I was there really. I was at the Binsted GP track on a pesky modern, IT JUST AINT THE SAME :-(
doogle
doogle

Back to top Go down

Post  nige&jane Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:12 pm

if you turn up on modern machinery at a twinshock event you will always kickup a stink, i think that even god himself would not get away with it
nige&jane
nige&jane

Back to top Go down

Three Counties MCC. Empty mr x

Post  adam Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:29 pm

I got into twinshock sidecars by riding a cr500 outfit at the Narberth track thanks to pope Bodfish, Went out and bought my old wasp straight afterwards.....looks like we know how to shoot our selves in the foot i guess!!!!! Three Counties MCC. 61837
adam
adam

Back to top Go down

Post  wozzer Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:22 pm

O dear arn't you like a load of old women why did no one ask the question on sunday but no you had to wait to have a go on here and yes i can hold my own with the modern boys by the way i only tried once got the hole shot and then backed off so i would not spoil the day for any one else i was thinking of getting a twinshock who knows whot may happen now

wozzer

Back to top Go down

Post  shepherd Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Ooops,
Looks like things were not as they sounded Embarassed
Just goes to show though, even with the advancing years and the ever dwindling sence of time or place im still able to put my foot in it Laughing

Well done to all who organised the meeting Three Counties MCC. 517348
shepherd
shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down