TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty 3 Counties, Tirley Court Farm 25th March

5 posters

Go down

The Mighty 3 Counties, Tirley Court Farm 25th March Empty The Mighty 3 Counties, Tirley Court Farm 25th March

Post  adam Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:33 am

10 outfits showed up for our meeting at Tirley. Post code Pattison made his annual trip North of the m4 corridor and although it destroy's me to say it both him and Jack (I should have been born a girl) Pattison were in good form.Gilo turned up and judging by the snug fit of his race kit he has over wintered well, he made the long trip from his Oxfordshire mansion to show us new level's of mediocrity and all the mechanical know how of Stevie Wonder fixing a waltzer.Tony Beeching seem distracted all day, perhaps his meeting with the lovely Linda at KP'S camper on the saturday eve went well?hopefully the West country Wizard will bring his "A" game to Frome and not have his mind on lovely Linda's factory fitted funbags.Paul (he could kick your ass on a moped) Morris made the trip and had 3 win's after a good race with local scrapman Chris swanley Walker..Kp took a stunning holeshot in race 2 and even with the worse case of wankers elbow ever recorded he hung on to 3rd at the the flag. Charles(I own Half of Dartmouth)Chivers was out the gate like a rocket in race 3 but he had chavy Matt Williams on the side and he went on to prove that if he aint carried round and over the line by Paul(you can't park there!) Harker the boy is best left to guzzling cheap cider and stealing mopeds, he was easily outclassed by his far more skillfull sibling Luke on the Walker outfit...It was good to see Nick Leatherland after such a long lay off i thought he had been declared dead!! He was in the the thick of it all day.Jon Caffrey showed up and proved he has the mind of a teenager but the body of an arthritic monkey and took no further part after race one??? Barney and the very lovely Faye had 3 great races after Barney made his debut in the solo evo class in which he went on to destroy a 250 cr honda!! hope to see everyone at the next one ,, love you all. The Mighty 3 Counties, Tirley Court Farm 25th March 61837
adam
adam

Back to top Go down

The Mighty 3 Counties, Tirley Court Farm 25th March Empty Re: The Mighty 3 Counties, Tirley Court Farm 25th March

Post  Twinshock 10 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:06 am

Couldn't have put it better myself
Twinshock 10
Twinshock 10

Back to top Go down

The Mighty 3 Counties, Tirley Court Farm 25th March Empty 3 counties

Post  emma millward Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Satdy night was fun as some of you heard once you'd gone to bed LOL, brilliant days racing was had by nearly all
Thanx to all for a fab wkend The Mighty 3 Counties, Tirley Court Farm 25th March 503768
emma millward
emma millward

Back to top Go down

The Mighty 3 Counties, Tirley Court Farm 25th March Empty Re: The Mighty 3 Counties, Tirley Court Farm 25th March

Post  gilo Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Adam wait until my winter coat has gone and believe me it won't take long, my misses is on the case. All i can say is eat my dirt. gilo
gilo
gilo

Back to top Go down

Post  doogle Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 am

Twinshock 10 wrote:Couldn't have put it better myself

Which bit? So much of it is true....It's as if I was there.
cyclops

doogle
doogle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down