TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Passenger looking for first ride.

+3
doogle
shepherd
Linda L
7 posters

Go down

Lady Passenger looking for first ride. Empty Lady Passenger looking for first ride.

Post  Linda L Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Hello

I am a woman who would like to break into the world of sidecar passengering and would love to meet up with someone that could teach me everything. Would anyone out there consider riding with me despite my lack of experience? I have had some quad riding skills and have attached some photos of me beach racing last month. I would be happy to share costs and I wouldn't mind sharing a tent or campervan at events.
Please would somone respond as soon as possible - I'm desperate for a ride
Love to all and hoping for a positive response

Linda
Lady Passenger looking for first ride. Passen10
Linda L
Linda L

Back to top Go down

Lady Passenger looking for first ride. Empty Re: Lady Passenger looking for first ride.

Post  shepherd Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Pack yer kit and get yer ass over here for some Oldschool training Lady Passenger looking for first ride. 43877
shepherd
shepherd

Back to top Go down

Lady Passenger looking for first ride. Empty Re: Lady Passenger looking for first ride.

Post  doogle Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:18 pm

You've got no chance love...... Lady Passenger looking for first ride. 764344
doogle
doogle

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick39ish Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Doug or Linda ?????????? No contest. Shocked Will we see her on the side of Mr Mallows at The Bill Turner. We all live in hope.
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

http://twinshock-chairs.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda L Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Is that a yes to a ride ???? I have all the gear except a chest protector. Having trouble getting one to fit properly. Would love to ride at the Bill turner. Please say yes. I`ll do as i`m told, I`m a very quick learner.
linda l.
Linda L
Linda L

Back to top Go down

Post  doogle Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:14 pm

I'm thinking you may already have chest protectors.
doogle
doogle

Back to top Go down

Lady Passenger looking for first ride. Empty yummy

Post  adam Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Chest protector???? looks like the airbags have gone off!!!!!I wonder wat the real Linda looks like??? A net of footballs perhaps???? much love Lady Passenger looking for first ride. 61837
adam
adam

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinshock 10 Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:45 am

Sorry Linda.
Us Twinshock boys have a strict " No Mingers" rule
Try the modern boys
Good luck

Last edited by Twinshock 10 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Twinshock 10
Twinshock 10

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick39ish Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:05 am

hey kp, you speak for yourself. I don`t have a problem sitting next to a "minger" on the line.
You stay with the twinshock boys linda, we have twice the bounce.
Lady Passenger looking for first ride. 102835
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

http://twinshock-chairs.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinshock 10 Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:13 am

So has Linda !

I've had a call round and there are 3 drivers looking for a passenger right now.

They are Nick Leatherland, Adam Longmore and Matt Bodfish

Who wants to try Linda first?

PS Any more pics Linda?
Twinshock 10
Twinshock 10

Back to top Go down

Lady Passenger looking for first ride. Empty linda

Post  adam Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:16 pm

I agree it would be lovely to ride hard with Linda and her plentifull factory fitted funbags,but if that young lady is away racing who is washing up in that household?????They must know there place.... much love Lady Passenger looking for first ride. 61837
adam
adam

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda L Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Reading the replys, it would appear no one is taking my request Seriously. Why not. I have watched lots of very good female passengers wipe the floor with you so called men.
yes keith, i do have more pics, why do you ask ? are you a lonely old man or just a unloved husband.
Adam, not sure where u get off, but the modern women does not stay at home, she`s the one with the throttle in her hand not a dish cloth or some sad excuss for a penis. It would also seem you have a problem with the size of my breasts. If your manhood was above average size, would females make fun ?
Sheppard . what makes you think you can have my ass. i`m not some piece of meat. click your fingers and i run. think you have spent to long cuddleing sheep. As for oldschool. thats out, its the 20th century.
Doogle. "Love" I`m not your love. love has to be earned and with a name like that, you have no chance. stick to the magic roundabout.
Sidekick 39ish. You may think your the boss. but hope is all you will have. I`ll not be sitting next to you on any startline.

So from now on can i please have the respect that i deserve as a Female and a willing passenger in what is now a growing female dominated sport.
Lady Passenger looking for first ride. Passen11
Still finding sand in some strange places.
Linda L
Linda L

Back to top Go down

Post  gilo Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:00 pm

If my son spots you on the start line i will be looking for a passenger too. Laughing
gilo
gilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down