TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 passengers lookin for ride

2 posters

Go down

2 passengers lookin for ride Empty 2 passengers lookin for ride

Post  siski55 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi all
me and my bro are riding in the clubmans this year but our dream is to ride the big boy stuff.
My dad (Des Gale) and uncle (Norman Gale) used to ride years ago,
I was just asking if any one need's a passenger for this year or i would love to ride one day. (thats when we get an outfit)
If any one needs our help we are both very keen young lads have done it for about a year now but this is our first year racing together.
we our racing a little cr500 in the mordern class.
If any one has or knows of anything please call Ken Way 07944220146 Or Me Simon Gale 01189212678-07879696893 or a post on here.
Many thanks.
Simon

siski55

Back to top Go down

2 passengers lookin for ride Empty Sidecar passenger

Post  Trickymicky Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:08 pm

If you fancy a ride with a really old bugger at Mortimer in May you may like to help me, believe me I need it. I appreciate I am painfully slow compared with the "fast" riders and to be honest the Wasp/Wasp is not the easiest
outfit ive ridden but its what I wanted. I ride because its fun and I am not after any medals (all thats long gone)
so long gone, I remember your uncle riding, if not before that. My normal passenger has a lot of other commitments and we both agreed at the start of 2009 we would only do a couple of meetings a year ( it took me a month to get over the aches from the Ken Hall), but you know how it is!!! Its a drug!!! We have already decided the two meetings we are doing this year.
Give me a call if you want or reply using this site. My number is 01892 72 3564.
Regards, Tricky Micky

Trickymicky

Back to top Go down

2 passengers lookin for ride Empty Re: 2 passengers lookin for ride

Post  siski55 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Hi i have passed your number to my brother Ken and he should be ringing you tonight/tomorrow.
This meeting is the on 9th may.
Many thanks
Simon

siski55

Back to top Go down

2 passengers lookin for ride Empty passengers looking for a ride

Post  Trickymicky Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Ken, sorry about this but I have lost your phone number. Regarding our duet at the first Mortimer round I won't be able to do this now, I shall be in France working on the house. Ian, my regular passenger has agreed to ride at the Northamton meeting so this will make it 3, dont know if I'm capable to do any more but may be we can tie up later in the year. I fancy a bash at Marks Tey, if your not doing anything,unless anyone thinks this is a bad idea!!! Trouble is sqeezing the trials riding in as well, not enough hours in the day. I shall be watching at Canada Heights on the 28th so hopefully will see you there.
Regards, Mick

Trickymicky

Back to top Go down

2 passengers lookin for ride Empty Re: 2 passengers lookin for ride

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down