TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*RESERVED* NORTON COMMANDO MK3 WASP SIDECAR OUTFIT

Go down

*RESERVED* NORTON COMMANDO MK3 WASP SIDECAR OUTFIT Empty *RESERVED* NORTON COMMANDO MK3 WASP SIDECAR OUTFIT

Post  308rws Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 pm

*RESERVED* NORTON COMMANDO MK3 WASP SIDECAR OUTFIT 2011-013
Intro: This 1970's outfit has been completely refurbished throughout, with no expense spared to restore it to specification. It has only travelled 85 miles since the rebuild. I am selling it because I simply don't have enough time to utilise it, and need the room in my garage for other projects. Whilst the outfit is currently in enduro/trail livery it could easily be converted back for sidecarcross.
Frame: Wasp RT17AZ 1979, rebuilt and converted by Rob Rhind-Tutt whilst Wasp were still at South Newton.
Left-hand sidecar chair: Both on and off road chairs.
Registered Year: 1975.
Engine type and Size: 1975 Norton Commando Mk3 828cc, rebuilt by Norman White Motorcycle Racing Thruxton, inc:
Reconditioned gearbox.
Belt drive conversion.
Mikuni VM36 carbrettor with K&N.
Boyer Bransen 3 Phase Power Box.[/list]
Shocks: Bilsteins all round.
Frame color: Black powdercoat.
Plastic color: Black and white, I have not got round to changing the white to black.
V5 Registration Certificate: One owner, currently SORN.
Email address: ianstclogan@yahoo.co.uk.
Price: GBP5500 *SOLD*
County: Wiltshire.

Last edited by 308rws on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NOW RESERVED)

308rws

Back to top Go down