TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club.

3 posters

Go down

Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club. Empty Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club.

Post  sidekick39ish Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Yet another well run and friendly meeting run by the Dartmouth Club with help from the Chivers family. Perhaps a bit short on entrys (12 chairs) but still some very good racing on a new and improved track. The weather was spot on, with a bit of dust. 4 races. click below for pics.
http://forums.mxtrax.co.uk/showthread.php?t=275551
Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club. 517348
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

http://twinshock-chairs.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club. Empty dartmouth

Post  adam Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:03 am

Yeah great wknd,, good track thanks to all at the club, I hear you have regs for the mooncross young loving kev?? thats a long way to go to do half a lap though mate!!!! much love Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club. 61837
adam
adam

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club. Empty Re: Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club.

Post  sidekick39ish Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Hey, come on old chap, be fare, we did manage 1 and a half laps in Germany. Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club. 61837
was worth the trip to watch the legendary longmore. Shocked or so we thought. Evil or Very Mad
Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club. 102835
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

http://twinshock-chairs.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinshock 10 Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Frere Longmore is reluctant to attend the French meeting unless we can plot him a course that never leaves him more than 10 kms away from a Buffalo Grill or Madame Miggins Shop de Pies.
Soft cheeses, fresh baguettes, snails swimming in garlic and little glasses of Rickard do not tempt this All-British cheddar man !
Twinshock 10
Twinshock 10

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club. Empty france

Post  adam Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:24 pm

This is all true, Colonel Sanders never spent 7 years in military college so you can go eating garden molluscs on the wrong side of the chanel!!!! long live KFC,,,,, Am i coming with you KP????? Thanks to Dartmouth Classic Club. 61837
adam
adam

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinshock 10 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:59 pm

I have asked our French Resistance Officer, Germain, to tee things up for around 7 or 8 crews to attend at Javron in September. Watch this space.

As for the inclusion of Longmore, the jury is still out and I need your opinions.

By September he should have finished his secondment to the Gulf of Mexico where he's being employed to squat over an oil leak and devoted more time teaching his lad from the clay-modelling therapy classes to swing off the side of his chariot in time to his tiny throttle openings.

Personally, I'm worried that Johnny Foreigner is going to think all Englishmen are like him and that it will set Anglo-French relations back another 100 years.

Please hit the reply button and tell me if he should be out there or not, along with your reasons
Twinshock 10
Twinshock 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down