TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

passenger wanted for 2010

3 posters

Go down

passenger wanted for 2010 Empty passenger wanted for 2010

Post  marcsnorton Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:06 pm

hi chaps , after receiving the bad news that my passenger has been forced to retire due to serious injury im on the look out for an experienced passenger for next season i would like to ride the mortimer championship aswell as frome , farleigh etc if anyone is interested or knows anyone please contact me via this site or call 07775694598 many thanks marc

marcsnorton

Back to top Go down

passenger wanted for 2010 Empty Re: passenger wanted for 2010

Post  sidekick39ish Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:53 am

Bloody shame that marc, you two were going well this year. Hope you sort things for next year. passenger wanted for 2010 904330
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

http://twinshock-chairs.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  marcsnorton Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:18 pm

thanks Kev , yeah its a bit shit really Phils torn his achillies tendon big style so has had to jack i will do the same if i cant get good passenger , we shall see ?

marcsnorton

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil G Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Hi Marc,Guys,
Marc I really hope you find another passenger & continue racing. It was one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make! We started riding together & i can honestly say that in all my years of riding I have enjoyed my time with you the most, it has been fantastic, we have become great friends & it was tough to break up a good riding partnership but a good rider like you I am sure will go on to be a great rider! You get better & quicker every season! For the people who do not know why i retired its because four years ago riding, I ruputured my achillies and fractured my left anckle, this brought me five months off work & as a self employed builder major difficulties! And now I have just come out of hospital from surgery(thursday) for rupturing my right achillies tendon and I now begin the long road to fitness once again. but I cannot risk anymore injuries to the back of my legs! This decision has been so hard to do, as bikes are my life, I live for my weekends chucking mud around with you guys! but I think the misses would cut off my knob and choke me with it if i did'nt quit while I was still walking! Having said that I am still going to support marc & all you guys N girls out there racing and having fun! I will see you in the paddock! Keep up the great site Kev! And to you all, have a good season racing I hope you all finish it safely!
kind Regards Phil. It's been emotional!!! Crying or Very sad

Phil G

Back to top Go down

passenger wanted for 2010 Empty phil g

Post  marcsnorton Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:43 am

hi Phil ,just read your post says it all, such a shame the team has to split you gave me the confidence to ride harder each season we came along way in a short time getting good results and catching the quicker lads and the winning the mortimer champs. ive decided that if i cant get your boots filled then i will stop which is tough for me, hope your op went ok looking forward to seeing you and Tan at new year .

marcsnorton

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil G Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Hi Marc,
Op went ok, still a bit sore but at least it is now attached! gunna be in cast for upto 9 weeks! but i think i will get my consultant in an head lock to see if i can reduce this a bit, but they start gettin a bit twitchy when you say i cannot make it that long(work n stuff) we will see who wins! Deffinately comming to you on sat 2nd of jan Tan & I are both lookin forward to seeing you & ruth.
Take care mate! Call u soon
Phil

Phil G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum