TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrest in Didcot.

2 posters

Go down

Unrest in Didcot. Empty Unrest in Didcot.

Post  sidekick39ish Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:08 pm

It would appear there are certain people or persons that have taken offence to comments made on this forum.
The offending word being " rough"
This word will now be replaced with " The Dutches of Didcot"
For those that are not sure who i are refering to. She`s the load, well proportioned, young lady on Keirans arm.
It will just remain to be seen if she can live up to her name.
When approaching her. plz avoid eye contact with her assects or may you be struck down by her man.
Unrest in Didcot. 102835
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

http://twinshock-chairs.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Unrest in Didcot. Empty Re: Unrest in Didcot.

Post  Linda L Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Dear Sidekickish

I am also very offended. Who is this woman and how dare she think she is the only one with assets to be admired ?
When I was having a bit of slap and tickle at the Ken Hall with Brett Wilkinson he told me my top set look like a dead heat in a Zepplin race. Then that old pervert Ray Parfitt whose tongue is always out when I'm around, reckoned I'd been hit in the back by a pair of Exocet missiles. Either way, that little lad Keiran is welcome to check them out for himself leaving the Duchess to realise who is top of the pits-tits.

I also must say, the racing Sunday was the tops although I was so upset when Daddy Wilkinson failed to finish on two occasions - I'll have to get him some more little blue pills.
I nearly cried when the two Welsh schoolboys rode beyond their abilites and machine preparation but the wingey blonde one is welcome to stay at mine for a bit if it helps his recovery .

I really enjoyed my quad races and thanks to all of you that cheered me on, especially Matt Bodfish who kindly pulled me off afterwards.

Catch you all at Mortimer when I'll visit you again to see who's going to take me roughly round the dirt track at the Sidecar Sunday.

Love and hugs

Linda L
x
Linda L
Linda L

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum