TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Wilkinson

3 posters

Go down

Mr. Wilkinson Empty Mr. Wilkinson

Post  Linda L Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:52 am

Please can you contact me ASAP rob. You promised me a ride i would never forget !!. Well i`m here to collect. Would perfer brett. But we can not always get what we want. sometimes we have to settle for second best.
So i could solve your passenger and sex life in one. What do you say rob. ????? Perhaps loose a few pounds in weight and we will be there. Thats you rob not me. !!!
ring me soon blobby rob. xxxxxxxxxxx.

Mr. Wilkinson 697169
Linda L
Linda L

Back to top Go down

Mr. Wilkinson Empty Re: Mr. Wilkinson

Post  ray Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Linda, I'm sure Rob would like to give you a ride, to see if you could hang out while in the sidecar,may be I could get on there with you & bend you over into the right positions ! sorry to dissapoint you but if you saw Bretts legs I don't think you would be so keen !!

ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda L Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:38 pm

If I'm not mistaken Ray, aren't you the old bloke that tells eveyone what a good passenger you once were ? If so I don't think you would be any good to me. I don't need you all bent over stinking of Sanatogen and stale wee wee. I could bring my Nana for you but you probably couldn't even keep up with her.
No, I would still love to find myself trapped in that big Wilkinson lorry with Baby Brett one side and Randy Rob on the other - that's my idea of the perfect sidecar sandwich.
I'm off now to get myself tanned and oiled in readiness for a sunny Mortimer 2 day-er.
See ya all there I hope

xxxxx
Linda L
Linda L

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:51 am

Linda, many a good tune played on an old fiddle !! & I certainly don't smell of pee, except when im drunk & cant get out of the truck in time, maybe thats why I had to sleep across the front seats on my own !! You will have to make do with Rob at Mortimer as Brett is riding at Rusper,

ray

Back to top Go down

Post  matthews 185 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:53 pm

your to late iovey linda he has got a new man for mortimer Laughing
matthews 185
matthews 185

http://ady.bugs@btinternet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content