TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farliegh Castle

3 posters

Go down

Farliegh Castle Empty Farliegh Castle

Post  James Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:00 am

Great meeting this weekend, really enjoyed being back on the old Wasp, friendly people, fine weather and great racing.

Thanks to those who made the meeting happen and tho's who we borrowed spares to keep us going.

I got some great head-cam footage that will get edited in asap & on will be put on YOU TUBE, but if any one has some exceptional photos and any other video footage from the track side, of the sidecar racing, I would like to mix it all in together as makes it more interesting. If so please send it to, jamesgeorges@hotmail.com

Hope the aches and pains dont last too long.
Thanks
James

James

Back to top Go down

Farliegh Castle Empty Re: Farliegh Castle

Post  Leigh Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:06 pm

From Andy Carter, a huge thankyou for everyone in attendance and who all made the weekend a great success and highly enjoyable. Thankyou for the support. Next year we would like to try a new method of grading which is open for feedback. we have 12months to sort it so feel free to talk to me about it but as I receive dispute about expert/junior why not try something different. I had in mind a heavy and lightweight class. that way atleast the singles can race against their own kind? Not sure how it would work out, what do people think?

Thankyou again for coming and supporting us, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did

Leigh

Back to top Go down

Farliegh Castle Empty Heavy or light

Post  adam Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Are we talking bikes or crews????? Farliegh Castle 61837
adam
adam

Back to top Go down

Farliegh Castle Empty Re: Farliegh Castle

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down