TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News - Team Shoddy-Builders is formed

4 posters

Go down

Breaking News - Team Shoddy-Builders is formed Empty Breaking News - Team Shoddy-Builders is formed

Post  Twinshock 10 Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:47 pm

There is a new force to be reckoned with in the Twinshock Sidecar world.
Drawing on the vast experience of nearly 100 years on this earth this team is the result of a tragic accident in Binsted last year.
When two British engined chariots collided at slow speed a love affair began between the driver of one machine and the passenger of the other. Whilst a bit of suburban wife-swapping surprises no-one, this partnership has shocked the older sidecar community.
It now falls to all readers of this news item to come up with a suitable name for this pairing. the boss and Parsons just doesn't say enough.
The best name offered will receive a massive food hamper (well Blobbys snack box actually)
Twinshock 10
Twinshock 10

Back to top Go down

Breaking News - Team Shoddy-Builders is formed Empty Re: Breaking News - Team Shoddy-Builders is formed

Post  sidekick39ish Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:30 pm

not sure about a team name, but i hope you lot like looking at builders bums, affraid cause thats all your goin to see of us, except no.10 , he will see more of us as we keep laping him i thinks. lol!
Bring it on .
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

http://twinshock-chairs.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking News - Team Shoddy-Builders is formed Empty Re: Breaking News - Team Shoddy-Builders is formed

Post  blobby Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:42 am

With Terry's flair for bruising passengers No not so young Mr cool could be off work again soon then affraid shame thought he had more sense ...............

How About Team Bodgit and Scarper 🤡 🤡
blobby
blobby

Back to top Go down

Post  bsa boy Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Mr. Happy (alias Mick Lawrence) came up with THE CLANGERS as a name for messieurs mr cool & Parsons.I personally would call them
"THE CHUCKLES BROTHERS" cos they certainly make me laugh. Laughing Laughing Laughing
bsa boy
bsa boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down