TWINSHOCK-CHAIRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lift to Germany

4 posters

Go down

Lift to Germany Empty Lift to Germany

Post  Linda L Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 am

hi guys n girls and adam. i`m after a lift/ride to germany to watch the floodlite meeting.
Can anyone help me out. i can pay my way by cooking/washing/dusting/cleaning/topin ur tank/ etc.
you would not even know i was there, i`m such a good little girl. i don`t snore/fart or fidgeit like some.
so plz plz plz plz take me.
and adam . don`t even bother sayin yes. as i need to get there.
love linda l.
Lift to Germany 697169

Last edited by sidekick39ish on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adams account hacked)
Linda L
Linda L

Back to top Go down

Lift to Germany Empty Re: Lift to Germany

Post  Linda L Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:11 am

oh, so sorry about my words above, seems to be a problem with the site. every time i try to type mr longmores first name. something else appears in text.WHY is this.
have reported it to admin.
sorry Adam
Lift to Germany 697169

Last edited by sidekick39ish on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adams account hacked)
Linda L
Linda L

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekick39ish Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 am

very sorry about that linda, the problem has now been sorted. the word Adam should appear as normal.
seems someone had hacked adams account and changed things. not sure who at this stage, but it will be looked into with the utmost care.
admin.
sidekick39ish
sidekick39ish
Admin

http://twinshock-chairs.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinshock 10 Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Dear Admin / Linda

I'm no computer whizz, but in my experience, anytime the two words Adam and Longmore are put together the auto-reaction always seems to be a torrent of four letter words.

More importantly Linda, I could do with your services in Germany on the re-fuelling front. My passenger seems incapable of even this simple task, so I would welcome you hoisting a couple of sizeable liquid dispensers over my eager red tank and squirting for all you are worth.

It would however, be quite inappropriate to offer you over-night accomodation in the Twinshock 10 love camper, so I will fix it for you to bunk up with a race regular in the shape of Mr Paul Kimble. He is a single man with a lot to offer a girl such as yourself, being famed for his fast starts and lightning performance . Having said that, I did watch him let a couple of young lads slip up his inside at Frome this week so you may have to be patient with him.

KP xx
Twinshock 10
Twinshock 10

Back to top Go down

Lift to Germany Empty Young Linda

Post  adam Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:50 am

You can travel with me and Pappa Snow to the land of sausage and leather shorts. Pappa snow is a bit of a hippy but will keep entertained with many a yarn. The old trandog is a beaut, smells a little bit like cabbage but you will get use to it..You could travel with young mul ins, but i think you would be better shoving a large live wasps nest up your dung funnel than sit through miles of Autobahn listening to stories about how once he was a contender!!!!KP is an option, but he is at the delicate age when he doesn't know wen he has stopped weeing and promptly releases 16th of a gil into his Y fronts. This can build into a tidy old stink over the 4 days.... you are a lady with options....... Lift to Germany 61837
adam
adam

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda L Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:04 pm

oh adam, such kind words ! perhaps its not true what they all say about you, my only worry is. Who is pappa snow ? its a long trip with a strange man, can he be trusted with me adam ? oh ya, forgot to ask. can my little sis come to ? she`s a dabhand with the spanners, could change your clutch in minutes. and she`s brill at clearing up small spills.

Lift to Germany Clutch10

Seem`s your offer is the best so far adam. KP is all talk, can`t even fill his own tank. lol. and noone else wants me.
So is your truck fully kitted ? will i have my own bunk ? or will i have to share with little sis.? she figits and snors.
will you be wanting some sort of contrbution towards costs, can`t be cheap for you, please let me know. i`ll help in any way i can.
i might even bring you some winning luck adam, see you on the podium perhaps. fun fun fun.
linda l.
Lift to Germany 697169
Linda L
Linda L

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down